Site support services:
FOX-TEK offers support services at each step of system engineering.
Design: FOX-TEK will provide whatever degree of support a client requests. Areas of work include:
- Locating fiber optic sensors and monitors (whether continuous, field inspection, or remote)
- Site checklists
- Incremental site planning to accommodate FOX-TEK items
- Scheduling of contractors
- Installations test and final inspection criteria, and
- Sign-off of the field installation
- In the analysis location, development of the appropriate equations for processing data into desired parameters (e.g. wall thinning, bending, strain)
- Reporting format and timing
Installation: FOX-TEK provides staff and/or training of client staff, to do the field installation. FOX-TEK works within local codes and practices, scheduling its work to minimize impact on exiting.
Training: FOX-TEK provides complete hands-on training to users of our instrumentation systems. Training of personnel can be performed at FOX-TEK or at site. Training takes from one to five business days, depending on customer requirements and staff expertise.
System Integration: In
addition to providing support for FT and PinPoint Systems,
FOX-TEK is also an Authorized System Integrator for
Micron Optics Inc. in
Canada, offering Fiber Bragg Grating solutions to structural